Enjoy our handselected music sets. We think you'll agree, they beat those lifeless computer generated playlists any day. Plus, we have these specialty shows and daily features:
Sunday the 19th: We have got just about everything ironed out and hope to be back on this week...stay tuned
- We finally made peace with the new Kooks sound and are digging "Forgive and Forget" along with "It Was London" (sounds good with some old Jam as a chaser).
- The storied Brit label 4ad continues to send some god stuff our way - listen for a new Ariel Pink single (back to being a solo act) and Merchandise (one of the head instigators faves for the year).
- The Canadian band SLOAN has served up a nice concept disc with Commonwealth (each band member getting a side) and we are dropping the needle all over it.
- Boy & Bear hit us with another good single in "Three Headed Woman".
- Radiohead drummer Phil Selway gives us yet another preview of his next solo disc with "It'll End In Tears" (can't wait to hear the rest).
- New sounds from Indie bands and artists like Sneakout, Lia Ices, George Ezra, and The Holy Coast
The UK Guardian newspaper (yes, THAT Guardian) picked INDIE to represent their reporters recent trek thru Santa Fe, New Mexico, asking us to put together a tight, concise playlist to travel by, and this is what happened next:
We are a proud etown affiliate and present the show in a special commercial free format at 10am MT every Sunday with a rebroadcast Wednesdays at noon MT. For taping info - hit etown.org for more information.
Do you like what you hear on IndieSF.com? Help us out by spreading the word. Let friends, family, and complete strangers know about IndieSF.com through Facebook, Twitter, or just about any other web site or blog. Here's how.