Enjoy our handselected music sets. We think you'll agree, they beat those lifeless computer generated playlists any day. Plus, we have these specialty shows and daily features:
Wave Of The Day 11:59a: Resurrecting the best new wave from the late 70's to the early 90's, one song at a time.
Weekend specialty show replay at noon - Just Another Menace: Dennis had The Strypes on the show last Sunday, and you can hear the replay now (their musical sandwich was way cool with tunes from The Clash, Boomtown Rats, Heartbreakers, and others)
Five O'clock Frank: on the rocks.
- We marched into a new month with loads of new stuff in tow including solo music from Blur's Damon Albarn (whole disc coming), Justin Currie (from Del Amitri), The Black Keys ("Fever"), Joe Henry (with Lisa Hannigan), Maximo Park (yea!), and Chrissie Hynde from the Pretenders, produced by Bjorn (from Peter Bjorn and John).
- A taster of the next Jack White solo disc in the form of the instrumental "High Ball Stepper"
- a collab between Brian Eno (!!) and Karl Hyde called "Daddy's Car" (yes, full disc soon).
- We dig deeper into some of our favorite new fulls from St. Vincent, Sharon Jones, Drive By Truckers, and The Hold Steady.
- Some real innovative sounds from Ghostly International act Tycho, RAC, Dan Croll, and tUnE yArDs.
- The Strypes, cuz we need the loud represented.
The UK Guardian newspaper (yes, THAT Guardian) picked INDIE to represent their reporters recent trek thru Santa Fe, New Mexico, asking us to put together a tight, concise playlist to travel by, and this is what happened next:
We are a proud etown affiliate and present the show in a special commercial free format at 10am MT every Sunday with a rebroadcast Wednesdays at noon MT. For taping info - hit etown.org for more information.
Do you like what you hear on IndieSF.com? Help us out by spreading the word. Let friends, family, and complete strangers know about IndieSF.com through Facebook, Twitter, or just about any other web site or blog. Here's how.