Enjoy our handselected music sets. We think you'll agree, they beat those lifeless computer generated playlists any day. Plus, we have these specialty shows and daily features:
Wave Of The Day 11:59a: The best new wave from the late 70's to the early 90's.
Five O'clock Frank: Friday Ratpack Edition
Indie Beer Run 5:20'ish: you know the words
The Independent Get Down 6p: Rocque Ranaldi gets the Indie weekend started on the good foot.
Weekend specialty show replay at 8p - The Menace's Attic: Dennis The Menace has 6 decades of rock and roll by theme (new show every Sunday at 11a following etown)
- February has been good to us in that we have new fulls to play from BECK (we are spinning a good 75% of Morning Phase billed as the follow up to Sea Change) along with Broken Bells After The Disco.
- We have new music from...The Afghan Whigs? seriously? the first single, "Algiers", is quite good.
- Kaiser Chiefs return with a new label to support them here in the states, and we have "Misery Company" as a taste of their next full length.
- The Hold Steady also return with a new label touting their sound, and "Spinners" is the first single.
- Drowners - get on board - a little early Strokes, a lot of 80's attitude.
The UK Guardian newspaper (yes, THAT Guardian) picked INDIE to represent their reporters recent trek thru Santa Fe, New Mexico, asking us to put together a tight, concise playlist to travel by, and this is what happened next:
We are a proud etown affiliate and present the show in a special commercial free format at 10am MT every Sunday with a rebroadcast Wednesdays at noon MT. For taping info - hit etown.org for more information.
Do you like what you hear on IndieSF.com? Help us out by spreading the word. Let friends, family, and complete strangers know about IndieSF.com through Facebook, Twitter, or just about any other web site or blog. Here's how.